This set of downloads includes a wide range of walks and cycle rides. Some are easy and some more challenging, some short and some longer and they all go in different directions from the village.
They are beautifully produced on individual leaflets, including colour photographs. Although the walks can be downloaded free of charge, donations towards the upkeep of Stinchcome village hall would be gratefully accepted. For a hard copy or to make a donation please ring Ann Selby on 01453 519139.
- Walk 1: Skylarks and orchids walk (PDF, 1.35MB)
- Walk 2: Brideshead revisited (PDF, 890KB)
- Walk 3: The millennium oak (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Walk 4: Views of the vale (PDF, 975KB)
- Walk 5: The holy walk (PDF, 1000KB)
- Walk 6: The three hills (PDF, 890KB)
- Walk 7: The new inn (PDF, 630KB)
- Walk 8: The black horse (PDF, 915KB)
- Walk 9: Under the edge – a walk to Wotton (PDF, 760KB)
- Walk 10: Woodland walk – to and from Dursley (PDF, 500KB)
- Walk 11 and 12: A wild fowl and wild west (cycle ride) (PDF, 480KB)
- Walk 13: A tale of two cities (cycle ride) (PDF, 975KB)
- Walk 14 and 15: Cam Peak and Long Down (cycle ride) (PDF, 430KB)